Candidate must be Local.
Face to face interview required.
Designs, and develops business solutions through configuration and software development. Responsible for designing, coding, unit testing, building, deploying, and supporting application software as an athlete that can work in a dynamic environment across functions and projects. Works with analysts and architects to define technical direction to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions. Participates in application component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and recommendations. Provides development, quality assurance, integration and configuration management services for select technology products. Provides technology support and is involved in the full systems life cycle. May serve internal or external clients.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
1. Advanced in designing and coding complex features, debugging, unit testing, building configuring, and deploying application software.
2. Actively analyzes, designs, and recommends third-party tools and custom applications. Drives analysis of required functionality and implements customizations to platforms or develops custom solutions to fulfill business requirements with an advanced focus on technical excellence and high quality.
3. Investigates and corrects reported issues against existing software. Recommends performance improvements including tuning, or process changes. Has a solid foundation in designing and developing for non-functional requirements including reliability, availability, performance, scale, security, and data integrity.
4. Proactively (and naturally) collaborates with others, working together, towards shared goals to move the project forward. Demonstrated experience specifically focused understanding business requirements, solving problems and creating clear, technical specifications outlining the specific enhancement or functionality required. Supplies estimations, status updates, and escalations to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
5. Provides on-going support to business and content teams managing sites on strategic technology platform.
6. Advanced-level of experience in developing and maintaining unit tests (with a focus on automation), testing scenarios and prepares necessary test data for thorough unit and integration testing results. Maintains source control, version control, and defect tracking systems.
7. Prepares and maintains technical documentation.
9. Strives for personal and organizational improvement - passionate about making sense of information to suggest new possibilities for improvement and pushing those ideas forward; seeks out new experiences, knowledge, and open to learning and change
10. Capable of easily transitioning to different projects and assignments
11. Takes initiative and personal ownership of new work assignments and issues.
8. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree; 3 to 5 years of applications development and support experience; understanding of methodologies and delivery of business software solutions with experience in the various SDLC methodologies and working with a DevOps mindset.