In person interview required.
Primary Skills: Agile, Medical System Implementations
• Effectively communicates at all levels of the organization.
• Leads, mentors, and manages project team.
• Ability to drive projects from both a tactical and strategic perspective.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Builds partnerships, based on trust and transparency, with the various business units to report project health and status.
• A high level of independence to lead and influence others.
• Responsible for and expected to lead project teams in the Project Management areas of Schedule, Communications, Cost, Integration, Quality, Resource, Risk, Scope and Time Management.
• Partner with the team to lead vendor selection & procurement processes including developing RFI/RFP, strategy and approach for scoring/evaluation, contract negotiation, and successful vendor relationship management and communication.
• Assists and supports organizational change management.
• Solid understanding of project management methodology to identify and communicate issues, risks and dependencies.
• Ability to identify and resolve project issues effectively.
• Ensure that projects follow standard policy, procedures, and methodology.
• Responsible for leading large complex projects, or multiple medium size projects, that spans multiple systems and business areas.
• Works with other project managers to manage interdependencies.
• Project contingency planning through risk identification, prioritization and response planning.
• Ensure project change management processes and procedures are followed.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university
• PMP (Project Management Professional) ® Certification
• Experience leading projects in the following areas
o Medical & Environment Health (MEH) system implementations
o Large and complex system integration efforts
o Legacy system modernization including historical data migration
• 5+ years of experience leading Information Technology projects that involved business process change, organizational change, and multiple large scale technology components
• Working knowledge of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Knowledge of union practices related to MEH systems
• Experience implementing MEH systems for both a Salaried and Hourly workforce
• Experience in business solution development, project management, and project delivery
• Strong understanding of the system development life cycle
• Ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
• Experience engaging and working with vendors/partners to effectively deliver projects
• Experience developing complex, project plans to meet business objectives
• Experience developing and managing large project budgets
• Proven experience in project change management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills
• Master’s Degree from an accredited college/university (MBA, Information Systems or Computer Science)
• Transportation industry/railroad experience
• Experience with Planview and Version One
Note: Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship