Updated on Jul 13, 2018
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $33.70 per hour
Experience 3-7 Years
Eligibility H-1B visa, US citizen
Health Care: Medical Facilities
T-SQL Developer Responsibilities:
- Acts as the principal designer for major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Works closely with client, IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution.
- Code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications.
T-SQL Developer Skills/Experience:
At least 5-7 yrs.’ experience in Information Technology and RDBMs
3-5 yrs.’ experience as ETL/Database Developer in the Medicare/Medicaid or Healthcare space.
Must have strong communication skills
Must be process oriented with close attention to detail
Experience working with data warehouse
Experience with SQL Server 2008 / 2012
Must collaborate well with others and be team oriented
Basic SSIS skills/familiarity is a plus but not required
Production Support of SQL Server data warehouse
Automation of manual processes
Support testing and defect resolution
Technical design & data modeling
Development of database structures and reporting
SQL Server Database coding – Stored Procedures, jobs, etc.
SQL Server Integration Services
Query Performance Tuning
Transact-SQL.write queries, develop stored procedures. must be comfortable modifying Stored Procedures. Healthcare experience is required.
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.