Updated on Nov 30, 2018
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $16.32 per hour
Experience 3-7 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Under general supervision, coordinates all contract scheduling, revenue forecasting, billings, collections, subcontract creation and resource planning with guidance from the Team Leaders. Partners effectively with the Operations Team Manager(s) to ensure financial commitments are met monthly, quarterly and annually. Ensures work performed is in compliance with state, local, federal, and legal requirements and operates with the highest of ethics and all work is completed in a reasonable timeframe. Analyzes and assesses operations agent team performance and makes adjustments as needed to enhance operations performance in a cost effective manner. Develops relationships with our subcontractors and customers to facilitate payables and receivables effectively.
1. Answers any customer/subcontractors inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
2. Upon completion, reconciles all contract close out activities monthly.
3. Coordinates contract scheduling to align backlog to plan and forecast. Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe (i.e. subcontract invoices, billing, material purchases, etc.). to meet monthly financial commitments.
4. Assists with creation of billing schedules of values.
5. Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors.
6. Participates in business review meetings by preparing and discussing critical contract information pertinent to current profitability status (i.e. AR disputes, slippage issues, un-booked change orders, billings). Researches and follows up on questions identified during monthly business review.
7. Ensures that all customer contact information required to support customer satisfaction activities are entered in appropriate BE tools.
8. Facilitates administration of warranty claims.
9. Facilitates certified payroll reporting, OCIP/CCIP enrollments, and any other contractual requirements related to back office processes.
10. Ensures that all BE standard tools, processes and programs are followed to optimize JCI profitability (i.e. Diversity spend initiatives, continuous improvement, and LEM)
11. May guide and prioritize the activities of the Customer Operations Associate I. Periodically performs duties of the Customer Operations Associate I as overflow demands.
12. Assist Team Leaders by providing weekly utilization reporting and analysis of contra dollars.
13. Other duties and administrative activities as assigned.
- Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus a minimum of two to five years of service industry experience managing service operations and / or service scheduling. -
Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
-Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired.
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
- Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, ACCESS, PowerPoint and Internet business application usage.
Posted By: Pearson, Plc
Product Operations and Delivery Specialist, CoursewareMinimum Required Skills:Detail oriented. Good communication skills: ability ... more
Experience Level: 3-7 Years
Referral Bonus: $500
Posted By: Intel Corporation
Warranty Coordinator The warranty coordinator is responsible for assisting channel partners and resellers with customers who have ... more
Industry: Semiconductors and Other Electronic Components
Experience Level: 3-7 Years
Referral Bonus: $500
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.