Updated on Dec 03, 2018
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $41.23 per hour
Experience 7-12 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Finance (non Banking)
The Global Operations Reporting, Analysis and Metrics (RAM) team within Operations Risk & Regulatory Control (ORRC) is a centralized resource that supports stakeholders by defining, developing and analyzing risk metrics.
RAM establishes a control framework that validates inputs into our management reporting system to ensure the integrity of the data outputs. This output can be used to provide organizational transparency and enable stakeholders to make informed decisions to execute Operational objectives/strategy, as well as defining metrics for Regulatory and Board reporting.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide risk insight through business intelligence tools
- Partner with the Technology Division on implementation of reporting tools to support the risk identification process
- Design and create data reports through the identification of KRIs and KPIs that drive risk in the Operations Division
- Develop and track implementation plans for reporting tools
- Identify and define process improvement opportunities
- Develop presentation materials and lead stakeholder meetings
- Partner with senior levels of management within the organization to meet deadlines and assist in driving projects to completion
- Strong analytical, and data analysis skills
- Extremely proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred - VBA, QlikView, SharePoint, and Cognos experience
- Operational risk management or control-related experience is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building and influencing skills
- Understanding of financial services industry products and processes
- Creative and flexible approach to problem solving/troubleshooting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Posted By: Intel Corporation
Job Title: Digital Marketing Capabilities Business Analyst As part of the Intel Digital Marketing and Media Capabilities Team, thi ... more
Industry: Semiconductors and Other Electronic Components
Experience Level: 7-12 Years
Referral Bonus: $581
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.