In person interview required.
Jira, MS Project, Jama
8-10 years of pure Business Analyst experience
5 years of agile experience
waterfall experience Digital OR fraud background
Requirements gathering (Use cases/ User case examples will be needed)
Our client's Virtual Channels Group is focused on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Our client serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. They serve over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
The Digital Core Channel Business Analysis team within Virtual Channels Group is looking for a strong Business Analyst to lead analysis efforts within Digital Core Channel. This person will work with the Digital Core Channel BA team on initiatives for Secure Session Site as well as Fraud Authentication & Security Platforms.
The team's vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences, anytime, anyhow, anywhere.
In this role, you will:
• Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
• Be responsible for producing business requirement artifacts – including Use Cases, Business and Message Rules, User Stories, Supplemental (Non-Functional) Specifications, and collaborate with User Experience Group for User Interface Design Specifications – for the large and complex projects.
• Be engaged throughout the whole project life-cycle, from Inception through post-Install Transition.
• Work directly with all levels through to senior management across the organization and be considered as a high-level expert.
• Candidates should be self-starters, able to multi-task, work well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with technical and business teams.
• During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and Phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, In your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
• Depending upon the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for the other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
• 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Digital Customer Experience, Digital Product/Program Management, Digital Platforms or Digital Consulting
• 10+ years of consultative business analysis experience
• 5+ years of experience in Rational Unified Process (RUP)
• 3+ years in Agile framework
• Ability to manage multiple or large technology infrastructure functions with a focus on driving complex projects requiring participation of cross-functional groups
• Experienced project leader, with the ability to facilitate business requirements workshops and collaborate effectively across both business and technology partners
• Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
• Knowledge and understanding of Rational Unified Process (RUP) and use case format.
• Experience using Enterprise Architect, Jama, Requisite Pro, and JIRA/Rally
• Experience in Fraud Authentication and Security Domain
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization
• Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
• Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
• Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
• Solid conflict management and decision-making skills
• Knowledge and understanding of online authentication, authorization, fraud, or security
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
• A BS/BA degree or higher
Note: Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship