Updated on Dec 06, 2018
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $31.26 per hour
Experience 7-12 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Health Care - Other
CNC programming contractor will provide technical support and lead continuous improvement of machining operations within component machining cell.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Ownership of all CNC machining improvements within component machining cell. Reduce program cycle times & improve tooling, set-ups, & changeovers to increase output from cell.
• Interface with Manufacturing Process Engineers & other departments to identify, root cause, & eliminate defects impacting first pass yield.
• Utilizing initiative and independent judgment, partner with hourly operators to eliminate safety concerns, reduce cycle time, and improve yield.
• Perform advanced trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution.
• Provide leadership in the development & improvement of internal engineering & manufacturing documentation such as work instructions or product routers.
• Communicate program & tooling changes broadly across all 3 production shifts to ensure hourly associates are aware of all changes.
• Provide strong individual contributions in the context of achieving team goals. Provide technical leadership by assisting others in troubleshooting, answering questions and seeking engineering assistance
• Lead compliance and quality activities by looking for defect trends, learning about quality issues and passing information to other technicians.
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies. Eliminate safety and ergonomic risks.
1. Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 5 years technical experience
2. Proficiency to logically troubleshoot machined component defects, using identifiable problem-solving techniques
3. Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process
4. Proficiency to understand and interpret conventional engineering drawings & written technical information.
5. Strong GD&T skills & knowledge of standard machine shop practices.
6. Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information
7. Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
1. Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or Technology related fields
2. 3-5 years of CNC programming &/or operating experience
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.