Updated on Dec 14, 2018
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $58.10 per hour
Experience 7-12 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Semiconductors and Other Electronic Components
As part of the Intel Digital Marketing and Media Capabilities Team, this person will focus on two primary areas of activities:
1. Intel’s company website (intel.com) testing & optimization lifecycle
2. Intel’s internal marketing request and workflow program
A common competence is shared across the two focus areas:
• Exemplary business analysis and analytical experience resulting in clear recommendations to stakeholders that inform, influence, and guide the direction of the marketing activity.
• Direct experience working in a digital marketing environment with an extensive understanding of how digital marketing operates, with an emphasis on knowledge of intake request processes.
• Experience applying metadata taxonomies to digital marketing activities.
• Ability to navigate and engage across a diverse set of stakeholder groups.
Intel.com Testing & Optimization Lifecycle Role
Contribute to the full Intel.com testing & optimization lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of testing & optimization experiences. Testing activity analysis, reporting and clearly documented business recommendations are a key measure of our testing programs growth & success, this person will be a significant contributor to this effort. This person will work closely with Testing lead & business stakeholders to ensure that work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to increase visitor satisfaction. Web content taxonomy & intake processes are critical to the overall success of our optimization program, this person will analyze intake procedures and processes to ensure proper taxonomy is applied at each step & make recommendations for improvement when required.
• Test requirements, analysis and documentation
• Create Adobe Analytics reports and assist with analysis to inform requirements, design, and execution
• Work with Intel IT to help define Agile user stories, acceptance criteria, and final story acceptance
• Participate in test user acceptance testing
• Testing Playbook updates & maintenance
Internal Marketing Request and Workflow Program
Contribute to the internal marketing intake request program that streamlines and consolidates many projects, forms, and workflows to create a simplified and more cohesive process for marketers to request production activities. This role requires a problem-solver who understands digital marketing operations and has strong analysis and analytical skills. The person in this role helps define which data to gather, acquires data and analyzes to support the program goals. The analysis includes developing workflows supporting business processes across multiple forms to identify operational efficiency.
• Acquire data to support program goals
• Utilize your intermediate to advanced XLS skills to organize and analyze data
• Contribute to intake program requirements based on analysis and data findings
• Develop user operational workflows across multiple intake processes to surface opportunities for consolidation
• Work with IT to help define user stories, user acceptance criteria and participate in user acceptance testing
• Strong research and analysis skills
• Direct experience in a digital marketing environment with knowledge of digital marketing process
• Robust communication skills with ability to clearly articulate ideas
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Analytics
• In-depth knowledge of A/B Testing & Optimization procedures - A/B refers to comparing two sites to see which one is better for the end user.
• Strong understanding of search concepts
• Proficiency with content management systems CSS & HTML
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Knowledge of digital marketing operations and processes
• Experience developing operational workflows
• Knowledge of Adobe Target & other Adobe Marketing Cloud Products
• Knowledge of Jira
• Experience with Microsoft Visio
Degree preferred; or equivalent experience in related field such as human-computer interaction, information architecture or business analysis. 5-7 years of experience required. Previous Intel experience helpful, but not required.
If no degree - HS diploma or GED with 5-7 years experience is required
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.