In person interview required.
Primary Skills: Informatica, Oracle Database
The ETL Informatica Application Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of technical solutions. This role will leverage technical expertise in database applications, ETL processes, and automation in support of internal and external customer’s data exchange and integration needs.
• Design and develop applications using Informatica applications
• Develop complex data extracts, applications, and ad-hoc queries as requested by internal and external customers using SQL, SSIS or Informatica toolset.
• Maintain the production Business Intelligence products and solutions, including resolving production issues and responding quickly to priority problems.
• Research, troubleshoot, and resolve data issues impacting extract delivery.
• Work closely with Business Systems Analysts to understand requirements regarding solutions, ensure data quality and match-back to core systems transaction results.
• Collaborate on the definition, development, and maintenance of standards and processes.
• Drive continuous improvement and automation in BI solutions and processes.
• Serve as mentoring resource for other developers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have strong understanding and ability to script in Advanced Transact SQL
• Ability to communicate and translate business needs into solutions; to communicate orally and in writing; to communicate effectively with developers, DBAs, information security, business analysts, project managers and different business areas; to provide training on new testing techniques and solving problems; and to establish and maintain an efficient delivery environment
• Primary Skillset – Informatica Power center 9.1 or Informatica 10.1, XML, CSV, Oracle, SQL Server, Tivoli, Materialized Views
• Experience in ETL/Data ware housing debugging and testing
• Experience in information management, data warehousing and analytics technologies is required.
• Extensive knowledge of data integration and processing including extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL).
• Self-managing and ability to lead project solution end-to-end.
• High analytical skill and experience to support transitioning data architecture in a legacy and service-oriented environment.
• Strong communication skill and ability to interact at all levels including management level communication.
• Team Oriented and can work independently
• Must have good written and oral communication skills. Documenting the design specs, unit test results etc
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
• Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions
• Ability to lead other technical team members and knowledge share
• Experience with Healthcare data domain is strongly preferred.
• Experience with data access performance tuning and performance optimization.
• BS. degree in Computer Science, business or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• 4 - 7 year experience T-SQL Stored Procedures, Views and T-SQL design and development using Visual Studio and SQL Management Studio (or equivalent tools)
• 4 - 7 Years’ experience using SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2016 or equivalent tools.
• 4 Years’ exp. with ETL tool Informatica (Informatica Power center 9.1 or Informatica 10.1, Informatica Data Quality 10x) and SSIS or equivalent tools.
• 4 - 7 Years’ experience using, XML, CSV, Oracle, SQL Server, Tivoli, Materialized Views
• 2 years exp. in design of appropriate data structures for the development of a database system
• 2 + Years’ experience with Business intelligence reporting development experience using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MicroStrategy, QlikSense, Tableau, Cognos is preferred but not necessary.