Updated on Apr 15, 2019
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $33.20 per hour
Experience 3-7 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Finance (non Banking)
- Very experienced Executive Administrator
- Someone to keep up with her and think ahead of her
- NEEDS Admin to follow up with her
- High caliber resource who has supports similar aligned Executives
- Will not accept "job hoppers" Need tenure
- Prepare to have references checked (Sr. level references only)
- Thick skinned (maybe from a trading environment)
- 8+ years of exp.
******Each candidate needs a in depth write up and the expectation is that you either met with this candidate in person and/or Skype
We are looking for people who can do it all - adaptable problem-solvers who enjoy being involved in every aspect of an organization. As an Executive Assistant, you will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel and business related meetings; and completing expense reports. You will be required to research, prioritize, and follow-up on incoming issues and concerns; determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response. You will provide a bridge for smooth communication between the executive and the organization; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff. If you are collaborative, detail-oriented, and passionate about technology, join our team and be a part of a bold new vision for the future of banking.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, direct reports, external partners, and support staff
• You have a demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability; proactive thinker who actively seeks to improve and optimize processes and outcomes
• You are a highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also work effectively independently
• You possess strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and with impeccable attention to detail
• You have a proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• You have expert level verbal and written communication skill. Demonstrate mastery of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Concur
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.