Message Driven Processes
Senior Architect .NET Developer:
• Provide direct guidance in planning, designing, programming, documentation and implementation of new and existing applications.
• Participates in program analysis and system design preparatory to development of programs.
• Collaborates with others to evaluate and maintain applications to meet business needs, responsible for software design and development for complex and/or large-scale business solutions, providing technical guidance and leadership for specific applications.
• Prepare business case, project plan and software specifications in support of project life cycle.
• Participate in all aspects of the programming lifecycle on IT projects, including requirements analysis, technical design analysis, programming
• Responsible for advising on operating problems of assigned programs.
• Guide users/process owner in capability assessment, business case, and requirements planning.
• Define and/or validate project deliverables, schedule and resource requirements based on team and other constituents’ inputs.
• Develop and/or validate project plan including statement of work and tasks due dates.
• Ensure that project tasks stay within the defined project scope and identify and estimate change control opportunities.
• Ensure that regular reviews are held to evaluate project process at the appropriate points in the project lifecycle.
• Perform and coordinate testing and debugging.
• May provide estimates for time of development and execution for finished projects.
• May train junior staff and monitor the activities of a small group of Programmers or Programmer Analysts.
• Provide written project status to stakeholders and management at regular intervals.
• May guide the work of more junior staff
Requirements of the Senior .NET Developer:
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ideal candidates will have 7-10 years of experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering high quality web and data applications through strong analytic and development skills.
• The candidate should have good communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment with minimal supervision.
• He/she would be a supportive and flexible team member open to leveraging new technologies, tools and processes such as continuous testing, integration and deployments.
• Candidate should be willing to work as member of a support team that may require off hour / weekend support.
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of experience or master’s degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience
• Proficient software development professional
• Proficient knowledge and understanding of software delivery processes - ability to work both independently and in an agile team environment
• Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and follow up communication skills
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Proactive with strong technical trouble shooting and analytic skills with ability to analyze business requirements and translate into application services
• Proficient Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) skills.
• Proficient knowledge of relational database design patterns and querying skills
• Strong knowledge with some/all Unit, Web, Integration, and Performance testing frameworks
• Strong knowledge with source control tools and methodologies (TFS, Git)
• Proficient in using dependency injection frameworks.
Technical Stack specifics/experience with the following- Required
• API/Web Services development experience.
• SQL Server 2008+
• .Net/C#, XML, MVC, WCF
• SQL, Entity Framework, Nhibernate, SSIS
Pluses of the .NET Developer:
• Experience healthcare, or insurance industries preferred.
• Related professional experience in an enterprise environment preferred.
• Additional Developer / Technical Stack specifics- nice to have
• Entity Framework, Nhibernate, SSIS ASP.NET Web Forms, MangoDB, Angular