Updated on Jun 11, 2019
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $27.33 per hour
Experience 3-7 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Finance (non Banking)
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
Firmwide Operations includes Fraud Operations, Shared Services and Banking Operations (SSBO), Operations Risk and Control, Global Project Group and Metrics, Branch Operations, and Divisional Management. Fraud Operations is a global organization responsible for assessing, mitigating, and preventing fraudulent activities across multiple product lines and services in order to protect the firm and its clients.
In an effort to protect our clients' assets, provide a safe and secure banking environment, and to minimize financial losses to the Firm from systematic security risk, the Fraud Operations Team is tasked with monitoring and analyzing client activities in order to detect and curtail fraud. The Fraud Operations Team's primary responsibilities are the identification, mitigation, and incident management of potential fraudulent banking transactions detected by a suite of detection tools, and the expeditious investigation and resolution of client initiated fraud claims. The Fraud Operations team is seeking an Analyst to support our alert vetting and analysis teams in Baltimore.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Review and analyze non-monetary transactions to determine if fraud or misrepresentation exist
- Review incidents alerted by a suite of detection tools and take all necessary steps to mitigate fraud and information security risk
- Coordinate and assist on proposed decisions and action to be taken as a result of any fraud investigation
- Prepare and document review findings in a concise, understandable manner for written communication to the appropriate parties
- Input and maintain findings in departmental database for data mining and identification of trends and patterns
- Adhere to departmental and corporate policies to ensure guidelines are followed and executed in accordance with management's expectations
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in fraud alert review investigation
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Experience with Issue tracking/resolution and Risk Management Analysis
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in financial crime detection or prevention
- Experience working with fraud detection systems similar to RSA, Threat Matrix, myNetWatchman
- Understanding of financial services industry products and processes
- Understanding of fraud and security issues within the banking and finance industry
- The candidate must also be proficient working with MS Excel
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.