Updated on Jul 02, 2019
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $17.81 per hour
Experience 3-7 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Finance (non Banking)
Excellent written and verbal, communication skills & communicate to senior stakeholder, industry experience preferably derivatives or OPS risk management, manage multiple priorities
The Trading Operations Risk and Metrics team works in partnership with the various product teams within Trading Operations and provides risk management, oversight and reporting. The team is a global team with presence in Baltimore, London and Asia.
The functions supported include:
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of regulatory and industry reporting and assist in addressing data requests from regulators by interpreting the scope and requirements to provide relevant metrics and reporting.
- Identify new opportunities to create efficiencies in monthly metrics reporting and ad-hoc queries.
- Improving risk indicators and metrics, performing incident analysis, addressing root causes, increasing awareness and instilling ownership and accountability, developing partnerships and developing best practices within Trading Operations.
- Assist with incident management by reviewing incidents when they occur in North America Trading Ops with Global Trading Ops management teams. This is achieved by partnering with the relevant line team(s) to clearly identify the root cause, control failures and mitigating action plans surrounding the incident in order that the Trading Ops Management teams can review the incident(s).
- Assist with the creation and review of the Monthly Trading Ops Risk Pack. As part of the draft process, a conference call is held with the Trading Ops product management teams at the end of each calendar month to review the risk data from the previous month.
- Assist with completing annual Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) of specific product areas by partnering with the line teams to identify inherent risk, update the control framework and apply residual risk ratings. This includes reviewing the findings with the appropriate management teams before facilitating the briefing of senior Trading Ops management on the process and the subsequent approval process.
- Ad-hoc analysis of specific processes and controls as directed by the Global Risk Manager. This is achieved by partnering with the line teams to conduct specific reviews and then consolidating the output for senior Trading Ops management briefing and subsequent mitigating action, as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities
- The ideal candidate may have circa 1-2 years in the finance industry
- Securities products knowledge/experience preferred
- Previous experience in risk management function is preferable
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Previous regulatory experience
- MBA, or equivalent
- Experience in risk assessment, record management and gap analysis
Posted By: Morgan Stanley & Co
Description: Client Relations Writing Analyst The Analyst supporting written Client Relations/Seni ... more
Industry: Finance (non Banking)
Experience Level: 3-7 Years
Referral Bonus: $500
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.