We are looking for a Basis Administrator who can help design, size and architect the technical architecture for complex SAP HANA 1.0 and 2.0 solutions and can support upgrades of all current SAP applications as needed. The candidate is responsible for the administration of SAP ECC and HANA 2.0 SCM, BW, CRM and BI system integration within a SAP Landscape. Role covers ECC/HANA Security, HANA SCM, BW and SLT Configuration, BPC/BW on HANA, BOBJ, Dynamic Tiering, HANA System Monitoring, HANA Install & Config, Health Check, and Monitoring.
The SAP Basis team ensures a solid, secure platform for all internal clients. Further, this team is responsible for ensuring SAP applications stability/availability are consistent with enterprise goals and constraints by analyzing the landscape and systems from the infrastructure adequacy and applications points of view. The team has a very strong focus on system and data reliability and security by designing and implementing secure and high-performing solutions.
• Perform Basis support for ERP applications which includes SAP ECC, PI/PO, CRM BW & SCM HANA, Solution Manager, SLT CPS , Content Server and BPC
• Provide primary basis support for SAP NetWeaver
• Work with functional teams to perform advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis on complex ERP system issues including Application, Database, operating system, network and storage.
• Work with functional teams to implement business strategies such as SCM (APO), CRM FI/Accounting.
• Strong SAP Basis experience in Data Archiving and Content Server Strategies
• Performs installation, configuration, administration and tuning of software applications.
• Participate in the execution of testing as part of the Quality Assurance process.
• Documents processes and procedures.
• Plans and implements changes, upgrades and new services.
• Good experience on CHARM and Solution manager implementation, upgrade and CTS+ configuration.
• 10+ years experience in SAP Basis installation and configuration
• Solid understanding of SAP Basis leading practices, methodologies, processes and control framework including but not limited to ITIL
• Hands-on SAP Basis troubleshooting experience in multiple SAP components such as – ECC, BW, Sol Manager, SLT, APO HANA, Dynamic Tiering. Content Server, BOBJ etc.
• At least 5 years of experience working with HANA
• Demonstrated architecture and design expertise with enterprise server and storage networking projects in support of SAP in large-scale environments
• Experience working as part of a team to provide the optimal solution for both business needs and project standards
• Experience estimating effort and resources required for projects and working with project managers to structure projects
• Experience on SLT replication SAP source systems to HANA 1.0/2.0.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
• Ability to build strong formal and informal relationships
The following skills and experience will set you apart from others:
• Strong knowledge on Data Services Implementation, job scheduling, troubleshooting and repository management.
• Experience on System copy activities on SAP ABAP, JAVA on Oracle and on HANA databases.
• Experience with Content Server and data archiving.
• Experience with Data Archiving
• Recent Hana 2.0 upgrade
• Solid Hana modeling experience
• Recent experience with HANA Dynamic Tiering with Sidecar Approach
• Extensive knowledge on Environment migration, high availability, disaster recovery and capacity planning of various SAP applications and HANA databases.
• Good knowledge on PI/PO troubleshooting and SSL based Integration with various source systems.
• Good experience on System copy activities on SAP ABAP, JAVA on Oracle and on HANA databases.
• Proven SAP FI background that includes a working knowledge of effectively mapping technology to business challenges
• Excellent Communication Skills