Updated on Sep 11, 2019
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $71.70 per hour
Experience 7-12 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Finance (non Banking)
As Content Production Manager, you will be responsible for the staging, distribution and tracking of all content assets from producers though review and to publication on myriad platforms. You will also assist in managing processes for content publishing and updates across properties. You will help contribute new ideas and champion best practices for workflow, asset management and other processes across the department. The role will work closely with internal stakeholders (including Editorial, UX/Art Directors, Audience Acquisition and Social Media teams). The Content Production Manager reports to the Vice President for Digital Content Production Lead/COO within the Digital Content Strategy team.
1 Publish content on behalf of editors
- Content Includes (but not limited to)
- Video pages
- Manage asset sourcing with Art Directors
- Manage production checklist and stakeholder approvals
2 Perform comprehensive quality assurance to ensure that all editorial and graphical assets have been uploaded properly to the page, are free of technical issues, match the document provided by the editorial team, and include all required content for SEO and social media.
3 Distribute published content across applicable channels and platforms
4 Project-manage initiatives for Content Strategy team (including but not limited to)
- Theme page production
- Infographics production
- Ideas Newsletter weekly production
- Audio and video production as needed
• 3-5 years’ content and/or digital production experience (digital journalism experience preferred)
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to handle several projects at once.
• Experience as project manager
• Ability to write, copy-edit and proofread in rapid response environment
• Knowledge of AP style
• Experienced with CMS environments and editorial and digital asset management required; experience with Adobe Experience manager preferred
• Excellent collaborative skills
• Ability to work effectively with team members across departments and at all levels in the organization
Top 3 Skills Manager is Looking For:
- content production experience, project manager experience and ability to write/copy-edit
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.