Updated on Sep 11, 2019
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $41.23 per hour
Experience 3-7 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Finance (non Banking)
• Publish daily or monthly reports which include market trends, key performance indices, operational issues, competitive analysis, etc.
• Monitor markets, update pricing model and assist in setting mortgage rates
• Interface with internal and external groups to acquire data required for reports
• Provide daily update on mortgage origination volume and pipeline trend
• Track realized return on equity on funded and registered loans
• Monitor competitor’s mortgage rates and provide timely analysis and information to optimize portfolio position
• Perform ad hoc analysis on portfolio and mortgage pipeline
• Minimum of 2– 5 years of experience in financial services with emphasis on mortgage products and/or fixed income securities
• Ability to efficiently extract and analyze data, create value-added reporting and data intensive analysis for senior management
• Knowledge of financial modeling, mortgage origination and pipeline management
• Portfolio and pipeline analysis experience ideally with risk management and performance focus
• Excellent working knowledge with database management and data architecture
• BA in finance, economics, accounting, business, statistics or math
• Efficient report generation and automation expertise. Working knowledge in Excel VBA, Business Objects, and Qlikview preferred
• Detail oriented with strong organizational, analytical and oral/ written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly, and demonstrate sound judgment
• Experience with mortgages and markets
• Demonstrates positive attitude and comfortable working in a very fast paced environment
Posted By: Intel Corporation
Data Analyst/Engineer III Enterprise customers have never had more options for consuming leading edge technology services to drive ... more
Industry: Semiconductors and Other Electronic Components
Experience Level: 7-12 Years
Referral Bonus: $500
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.