Primary Skills: OMNI Suite / Omni Plus, QA Lead / Manager
Responsible for establishing and implementing quality assurance and compliance processes for IT. Develops and implements quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT functional area. Develops, publishes and implements software quality assurance plans. Establishes internal IT service quality control standards, policies and procedures. Audits IT teams to ensure compliance.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establishes and implements quality assurance and compliance processes for IT.
• Works closely with IT leaders to develop/implement and overall quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT functional area.
• Consults with development, testing, and production teams to develop, publish, and implement software quality assurance plans.
• Reviews progress toward the software quality assurance plans regularly with IT leadership, technical teams, and internal customers to make modifications as necessary.
• Establishes internal IT service quality control standards, policies, and procedures.
• Monitors, evaluates, manages, and executes audit processes to ensure compliance.
• Coordinates and facilitates quality assurance activities across projects with project managers.
• Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to IT teams on quality assurance methodologies and processes, educates them on their responsibilities/accountabilities for the purpose of achieving on-time and quality deliverables.
• Makes recommendations and directs improvements to the software development lifecycle process.
• Documents non-compliance to policies, processes, and standards and assists in their resolution.
• Analyzes and identifies trends in IT performance metrics.
• Designs, monitors, and analyzes performance metrics program for quality improvement initiatives.
• Conducts audits and analyzes findings to develop appropriate corrective action recommendations.
• Provides training on established processes and policies.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• At least 7+ years of successful experience with working in high capability organizations in Senior QA roles.
• 7+ year’s information systems management experience, including management of staff and projects.
• 4+ years’ experience of testing scripts/coding (manual or automated), including sign off of final testing.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the Omni Solution Suite: DC/DB, AdminWeb, Pay, Trade, OWS, Workflow, Cash, DVW from a testing capacity
• Deep Experience working with quality assurance tool sets.
• Strong analytical skills and focus on adding value to company.
• Effective interpersonal communication across various levels of the organization and with external customers and vendors.
• Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed information.
• Strong attention to detail and data analysis skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Strong motivational, coaching, and teaching skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to contribute to the creation and review of an information systems strategy and organization-wide technical architecture.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business, computer science, IT or the equivalent of education and experience.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the financial services industry.
• Previous Experience working in the Software Testing Profession in Wealth Management or the Financial Services industries