Updated on Nov 08, 2019
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $37.35 per hour
Experience 3-7 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Finance (non Banking)
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated professional to support the Client at Work B2B Marketing team which focuses on three different lines of businesses including: Shareworks by Client , Financial Wellness and Retirement. Our goal is to work prospects and clients through the conversion funnel – from awareness to advocacy while tracking to ensure the effectiveness of our marketing and associated budget. Client at Work is a priority area for the firm as it is the major driver for new wealth management households. This person will be responsible for executing on projects and deliverables, including project management, pulling of analytics and developing recommendations from it, and helping think through broader team strategy. This individual will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and to dive deep into important initiatives that impact the division.
• Work with the broader B2B marketing team on key projects to support business growth.
• Lead development of analytics strategy, dashboard and recommendations to support business growth.
• Work closely with the business to develop internal and external marketing (e.g. brochures, talking points, pitchbooks, videos, articles, etc.)
• Work closely with multiple key partners and stakeholders (i.e., legal, compliance, digital, communications, etc.) to drive, execute and complete marketing initiatives
• Produce and implement promotions and communications plans; determine delivery channels (emails, social media, videos, events, conference calls, roadshows, etc.); oversee timing and execution
• Write compelling communications
• Manage and help facilitate submission of materials to legal and compliance
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Ability to create content and presentations; strong writing skills
• 3+ years of work experience in strategic marketing, business development or sales within financial services industry
• Prior digital marketing experience (social media, email campaigns, banner ads, website development, etc.)
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent judgment and demonstrated work ethic
• Strong interpersonal, collaborative and team skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills; ability to synthesize and explain complex information clearly and simply
• Solid project management skills; ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
• Adept in technology-—all MS Office platforms with especially strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and adapt to the needs of the team as they arise
• Creative, innovative and independent thinker
• Ability to prioritize and resolve complex problems and escalate as necessary
• Demonstrate leadership and strategic acumen when interacting with internal partners, Financial Advisors, and Field Management
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.