In person interview required.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
* 3+ years of experience with AngularJS/Angular.
* Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap), including cross browser compatibility.
* Experience leveraging Restful APIs.
* Expertise in cross browser development, Web usability and interface design knowledge.
* Git experience.
* Experience with Jenkins build tools.
* Experience with at least one of the following build tools: Gulp, Webpack, Maven, Gradle.
* Azure experience is nice to have, but not required.
The ideal candidate will join a team responsible for developing a next generation Crew Technology product suite. This product suite will be used by client Flight Attendants and Pilot workgroups.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Require an understanding of requirements, operating models, business flows and data and then collaborating with technical specialists to deliver appropriate solutions.
* Front-end developer to build and deliver web based solutions to internal users supporting business capabilities. Will be engaged with various stakeholders (across business, UX, product, tech, operations, etc.).
* Implicit ownership and accountability for the solution working as intended.
* Results-oriented hands-on developer with Proficiency in UI/UX design.
* Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments.
* Contributes to product area in order to automate manual operational work.
* Troubleshoots priority incidents, facilitates blameless post-mortems and supports solutions for closure.
* Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle using best practices and Agile software development methodologies and ensuring sustainable software releases.
* Applies analytics on past data, like incidents and usage patterns for predicting issues and takes proactive actions.
* Drives adoption of self-healing and resiliency patterns.
* Actively participate in software design and peer code reviews.
* Lead and participate in performance tests, identifies the bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization and capacity demands.
* Defines and drives adoption of a best in class monitoring frameworks to accomplish end-to-end application or service monitoring and noiseless alerting end application or service monitoring and noiseless alerting with proper telemetry.
* Deploys sustainable software, system and product upgrades.
* Quickly create prototypes based on new product features, and application enhancements.
* Attention to detail, and ability to deliver in fast-paced environment.
* Adds value to team delivery and works with team to complete tasks to high quality and actively learns new skills.
* Self manages the effort split between operational work and engineering work.
* Supports end-user functional and system support issues via various channels (e.g. tickets, email, chat).
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization.
* Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups.
* Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
* Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently.