Updated on Feb 14, 2020
- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $60.00 per hour
Experience 7-12 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Finance (non Banking)
The successful candidate will have to assess the automation requirements of legacy and new businesses, priorities work and propose solutions to Senior Director of Client Risk and the broader department before coding and implementing the project.
The scope of the automation will have a variety of:
• Creating new configuration automation tools for the use of the integration team.
• Automate the day to day system checks that the integration and operations team conduct.
• Create new data quality monitoring tools for the use of the integration and operations teams.
• Create QA automation scripts for various testing from OATS release testing to new software releases.
• Assist with business intelligence reporting.
• Updating outdated reporting and automation scripts.
The successful candidate will have to:
• Review business functional requirements with the dev and integration teams to assess their impact on the software applications and formulate tests cases.
• Review daily tasks and with the help of head of risk and team to evaluate the appropriate applications and test cases to be automated. Work with the broader team to write automation test scripts and create a library of automated tests to maximize test coverage.
• Document the process and write complete, well organized test cases, bug reports and status reports.
• Setup, configure and maintain software test environments.
• Analyze, monitor systems and assist technical & product managers in the evaluation of QA processes.
• Be present and provide release support during software releases. Identify areas of improvement and propose solutions for the next release.
• Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be an extraordinary problem solver.
• Hands-on experience with basic server administration, including configuring files and system integration.
• Great personality and communication skills.
• Ability to manage work and expectations from senior management to the broader team impacted by the change.
• Good knowledge of bash scripting and Unix.
• Solid experience creating test automation frameworks using Selenium, Cypress or TestNG.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience with Cucumber, BDD framework.
• At least 3 years' experience using GitHub, Bitbucket, Jenkins.
• QA testing experience familiar with Agile methodology.
• Integrating automated testing with the continuous integration of internal applications.
• Previous experience working at fintech firms or agencies
• You’ve built something cool on your own because you enjoy doing what you do
• Open source contributions (ours at https://github.com/Tivix) – not a must.
• University degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
• Job Type: Contract – 1 year – potential to extend.
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.