- Referral Bonus
- Signing Bonus
Pay Rate $34.37 per hour
Experience 7-12 Years
Eligibility Green Card, US citizen
Semiconductors and Other Electronic Components
Principal duties / Roles and responsibilities:
This position is for an Operational Analytics Data Analyst in the Supply Chain Enabling Solutions (SCES) Operational Analytics and Automation Team within Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization that supports Client's Supply Chain. The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, motivated and have a strong affinity to data with proven experience in delivering analytics and data solutions within the supply chain domain. You will join the team as a Data Analyst supporting globally dispersed Global Supply Chain (GSC) organizations - key responsibilities include delivering Operational Analytics and Automation solutions in partnership with business subject matter experts and super users to solve complex problems and developing an effective analytics self-service community with in the business. You will have the opportunity to design and apply leading Data Analytics solutions to influence how the business groups in GSC use analytics as an integral ingredient to a world class Supply Chain.
Required Skills / Must Have:
• Looking for a Sr. person who can work independently.
• Power Bi
• Agile knowledge of the analytics space
• Bachelor's Degree / 8+ years' experience - preferably with Business Analytics background, or Master's Degree/ 5+ years' experience in Operations Research, Statistics, Computer Science/ Machine Learning, Supply Chain Management, or similar disciplines with Business Analytics background or equivalent experience.
• Strong candidates will have a deep knowledge, proficiency with Business Intelligence products. Hands on working experience developing BI models and solutions using Microsoft BI stack - Power BI (On Premise & Cloud), ETL techniques (traditional & cloud), DAX, SQL, Excel, Visual Studio, Azure and other BI /Visualization solutions like Tableau, SAP BOBJ. Candidates will apply statistics and advanced analytics to find patterns and relationships in data, create data models and visualizations to tell a compelling story, and interpret the results that will enable others to drive change and action to drive business optimizations.
• Candidates should be proficient at using predictive modeling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structure and unstructured data. Candidates must be able to develop algorithms and mathematical models, perform experimentation and build data driven apps to translate data into intelligence, solve a variety of business problems and enable business strategy. Candidates to must be able to deliver data engineering & automation capabilities that enable analytics solution. Other focus areas also include enabling GSC wide data culture through engagements with customers, educating them on technical capabilities available & facilitating data accessibility and awareness initiatives.
• Additional technical skills in scripting languages (i.e. Python, Perl), Advanced Analytics, HANA, HADOOP, and other data science & analytics emerging trends.
• Must possess strong written and communication skills. Proven experience in translating business process capability needs into data requirements and solutions.
• Candidates must be a self-starter, responsible, dependable and inquisitive. They must have a strong desire to drive change and infuse new mindset to streamline our business. Challenging status quo and passion to drive smart change using data is essential to the job.
• Strong plus: Strong project management skills as well as Supply Chain business background with a track record of leading & delivering complex projects thru multi-disciplinary, matrixed cross- geo teams and partnerships.
Preferred Skills / Desired but not required:
• Work experience in Supply Chain is preferred.
Earn money by referring your friends to their next dream job, or find a job for yourself and the Referral Bonus becomes a Signing Bonus. Full time or Contract.
We’ll give you between several hundred and several thousand dollars for every successful referral.
Job applications with personal recommendations are twice as likely to get hired.
Absolutely zero sign up and subscription fees. We want to pay YOU!
All jobs on iEndorseU come with a Signing Bonus if you find a job for yourself
No credit card needed
We pay you directly through Paypal, so keep your personal information…personal.
Get others to download our app and we will pay you $100 whenever they next get a job through our platform.