Principal Duties/Roles and responsibilities:
This individual should have a passion for keeping up-to-date and using cutting-edge web technologies to build interactive technologies. Successful candidates have the ability to be self-directed and interact with technology and business partners' web applications. You should possess a keen knowledge, desire, and passion to produce usable and scalable web software using advanced development at all levels. You excel in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques.
Required Skills/Must Have:
.NET, Angular/typescript, Architecture experience, MongoDB, Kafka or RabbitMQ
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Understanding of Agile software development principles
* Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
* You should possess a keen knowledge, desire, and passion to produce usable and scalable web software using advanced development technologies.
* Knowledge of design patterns
* Minimum of 11+ years of solid backend development experience in C#/.Net
* Strong Experience with frameworks such as .NET, .NET Core, Spring, Hibernate and understanding of UML (Unified Modeling Language)
* Strong Experience in object-oriented design, SOA, design patterns, development, implementation, and maintenance.
* Strong Experience designing and implementing REST-based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment.
* Strong Experience providing guidance, direction, and feedback to other technical staff in order to meet agreed-upon objectives.
* Experience in Cloud Native Applications and Micro Services Architecture
* Experience in building enterprise-scale web solutions based upon n-tier architecture using open source technologies (Angular / React), Microsoft Web API, and SQL / No-SQL Databases.
* Good understanding of latest Architecture and Development Standards, Guidelines and SOLID principles
* You should be comfortable in a fast-paced customer focused environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques.
* Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
* Self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
* Ability to analyze, propose and implement timely, cost-effective, quality solutions for all issues or problems within area of responsibility
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills Preferred Skills:
* Experience with distributed multi-tier applications, WMI, NO SQL databases, and SQL is preferred
* Independently plans own work and are accountable to meet schedules and deliverables
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for composing and delivering technical presentations or other forms of documentation to various level of technical and non-technical management
* Proficient in managing multiple priorities