Principal Duties/Roles and responsibilities:
Need a candidate with strong experience in PeopleSoft ERP – Procure to Pay processes to assist us in Production Support, enhancements, and Upgrades. Strong experience in PeopleSoft Upgrade methodology, with PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrades experience, is a MUST. It will be essential that he/she have a deep understanding of the latest PeopleSoft Financial releases 9.2, operations/business challenges, and the ability to translate them into solutions. This individual provides hands-on functional support, direction, and mentoring to the team as well as assists clients. This candidate needs to be proficient in PeopleSoft Supply Chain & Finance
Leads projects and provides direction to others.
• Developing and creating application system requirements necessary to get from the current state to the desired state.
• Identifying potential upstream/downstream impacts; and translating the business requirements into computer requirements.
• Configuring PeopleSoft Supply Chain system for defined business processes.
• Analyzes, documents, develops and recommends business process design in the applicable area. Prepares and delivers informative and well-organized presentations. Provides project status reviews to stakeholders, process owners, and customers.
• Collaborates with department management and end-users on defining procedures.
• Evaluates business and program application systems’ functionality to identify gaps, measuring the solution impact to business operations. Serves as a liaison between the business and the project team to improve productivity and developing and delivering training.
• Implements the design system solution and develops and designs the delivered solution(s).
• Manages and delivers technology projects and coordinates projects across multiple organizations and or project teams.
• Responsible for issue resolution with vendors.
• Serves as Leader/Manager and Project Manager of assigned projects; serves as subject matter expert.
• Writes manuals/training materials and defines the scope of the training
Required Skills/Must Have:
• Education: Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
• Experience: Six (6) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
• At least 4 years of experience in Hands-on Implementation with following PeopleSoft areas:
• Procure to Pay (PTP),
• Mobile Inventory,
• Experience in SDLC for multiple PeopleSoft Financial/Supply Chain implementations
• Ability to write basic SQL queries / reports
• Experience with nVision reports and Query manager
• Strong analytical skills and can do attitude
• Ability to communicate complex concepts in simple form to cross-functional departments or teams.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve routine, specialized, and advanced technology problems.
• Ability to establish a set of tasks and activities associated with an intended outcome and timeline.
• Ability to make effective oral presentations and prepare concise written reports to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to provide oversight for project(s) and all related activities in that setting, including quality assurance and safety.
• Ability to take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences.
• Ability to use appropriate interpersonal skills to give information to and receive information from coworkers and clients in a tactfully and professional manner.
• Ability to use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions.
• Knowledge of new technologies and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes in the field.